My name is Lauri Kattelus I'm 25 years old and I'm from Turku.
I study ICT and I'm specializing in to Embedded Systems.
I'm interested in programming low level stuff with C/C++ and also on higher level languages like C# and Java.
My hobbies include programming my hobby projects and playing video games.
I find my strengths to be that i can learn new things quickly and I like to keep up with the technology news and articles and as my weaknesses to be that i sometimes find myself struggling with a problem too long before asking for help.
My expectation on course are that I'll learn new technologies and gain more experience on working on projects.
tiistai 5. marraskuuta 2019
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Week 15-16 Progress/Report
Simulation team progress: -Made application usable for testing -Added master/slave base structure to client -Added missing comments to d...
-
Simulation team progress: - Added delay function - Added char to binary serialization to client - Added doxygen documentation to the code...
-
Week 49 Satel sign in Salo On 3.12.2019 Tuesday we went for a visit to Satel factory in Salo. The visit started with a meeting. T...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti