tiistai 5. marraskuuta 2019

Jimi Österholm


Hello!

My name is Jimi Österholm, I’m a 28 year old student from Turku. I’m studying my 3rd year in Information and Communications Technology in Turku University of Applied Sciences. I’m specializing in Embedded Software.

My former studies include:
- Gymnasium graduate
- Started electrical engineering in Vaasa, but stopped after 1.5 years (went into security studies, after working as a guard in Vaasa Prison)
- Vocational studies in security in Vaasa

Before starting my studies in Turku, I used to work as a security guard in Vaasa, I did that for a little over 2 years. Now I am working part time in Turku University hospital as a vahtimestari (Can’t really find a good english word to describe this).

My biggest interest at the moment is programming. I hope I will be able to learn some more about C++ and networking during this course. In my free time I like to play some games and hit the gym.

My strengths:
Fast learner
Perfectionist (also a weakness)
Trustworthy

My weaknesses:
Pretty quiet
Stress a bit too much

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Week 15-16 Progress/Report

Simulation team progress:  -Made application usable for testing -Added master/slave base structure to client -Added missing comments to d...