tiistai 5. marraskuuta 2019

Joni Tuomisto

Hi,
My name is Joni Tuomisto, 23, I'm studying in TUAS and my study field is embedded software. I usually spend my free time sitting at the computer, painting miniatures or riding my motorcycle.
I have high expectations for this course because it is exciting to get to work with real companies and gain valuable experience.
For my strengths I'd count being headstrong about the tasks I'm set to do and getting them done right and helping others in their tasks if they need it. My greatest weakness must be that I'm really anxious person and it may hinder my productivity but I will always try my best nevertheless.

Coding has become a personal interest for me during the past few years and I hope it will some day become the thing I do for my living. I have not yet gathered too much experience in coding outside of school aside a few optional courses from the internet, but I do consider myself as a fast learner and already a decent coder and I have plans for a side project outside of school with a friend of mine involving coding and utilizing a Raspberry Pi.
Languages that I have more experience with: C, C++, C# and Python; and languages that I'm a bit less familiar with but have used in the past: Java and JavaScript

Hopefully this course will be an educational experience!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Week 15-16 Progress/Report

Simulation team progress:  -Made application usable for testing -Added master/slave base structure to client -Added missing comments to d...